For Directors & Owners
We offer a free, no risk trial so you can make sure myKidzDay, child care parent communication app works in your center with your staff. Your free trial works like this:
- You provide us the kid’s data in an excel/word format. (You can also export this from your child care center management system like precare, ezcare, child care manager or smart.care).
- We create the director, teacher and parent accounts for you.
- We collaborate with you to create custom daily report template that are perfectly suited to your center.
- You and your staff install the free myKidzDay app on the mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, android phones/tablets) from iTunes or Google Play Store.
- We train your staff on how to effectively leverage all the myKidzDay functionality.
- Your staff start using myKidzDay to help you build enrollment, enhance parent communication and “wow” your customers.
Usually, centers start using myKidzDay in less than 5 business days from when they decide to conduct a free trial.
Prepare to the “WOW”ed. By a simple click on your myKidzDay daily report app - available on all versions of iPhones, iPAds, Android phones and tablets - you will be able to access all the latest status update, reminders, pictures/videos, newsletters for your child.
This eco-friendly, innovative app will allow us to send notifications, pictures and files to parents, post newsletters, schedules etc. while eliminating printing/paper costs.
To start using the award winning myKidzday mobile app for child care daily reporting:
Download the free myKidzDay app to all your iPhones, iPads, Android phones and android tablets. Add myKidzday@gmail.com to your contacts in your email account so that any of our communications do not end up in your junk folder. In the next few days you will receive an account activation email with your user id and initial password Log into the myKidzDay app using these credentials. Enjoy receiving your kid reports, pictures, videos, notifications, reminders, newsletters etc on your mobile devices.